Mohawk Valley Music Festival 2016
August 19, 20, 21 2016
Gates will be open by 9am On Friday.
It's going to be very hot so come early and get set up.
The river is easily accessible and the property has PLENTY of cold fresh drinking water.
Tickets On Sale Now Online
Or at UO Ticket Outlet in the Erb Memorial Union (EMU) 1395 University St, Eugene
And at Whirled Pies Pizzeria & Bottle Shop at 1123 Monroe Street in Eugene
This is a mixed genre music festival and 3 day camping event at
Bob's Ranch in Marcola, Oregon; just outside of Eugene and Springfield.
• Three Days of Amazing Music and Fun!
• Camping in beautiful surroundings on green grass or in wooded areas
• A River For Swimming, Trees Galore!, Oregon Country at it's Finest
• Easy Access to Drinking Water, Bathrooms, Lots of Shade
• On Site Medical & Security Services
Poor Man's Whiskey, Scott Huckabay
Rust On The Rails, Jelly Bread, That1Guy
Polyrhythmics, Marv Ellis and We Tribe
Hillstomp, Betty and The Boy, Mojo Green
Red Pajamas, Dorado Sound, Psyrup
Sol Seed, High Step Society, Phoebe Blume
Also Featuring Oberon's Traveling Tavern!