Things to Know
- Gates are open for entry from 9:00 am to 9:00 pm on Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday (After 9:00 pm gates are Exit Only).
- Thursday admission is for Vendors, Performers & VIPs Only.
- Admission for standard 3-day pass holders starts Friday at 9:00 am.
- Gates will be closed for entry (Exit Only) from 9:00 pm to 9:00 am daily (if extenuating circumstances make it necessary for you to enter or re-enter after 9:00 pm, you must pre-arrange your entry with Admissions or the Office and report to the Office upon entering).
- All persons of all ages must have proper wristbands on at all times while on-site.
- All minors (17 and under) must be accompanied by a supervising parent or guardian at all times.
- There is a No-Tolerance Policy for underage drinking.
- No outside alcohol allowed in any public spaces (Oberon’s Travelling Tavern will be on-site providing an excellent selection of alcoholic beverages for your enjoyment).
- No glass bottles or drinking glasses allowed in public spaces.
- ABSOLUTELY NO GUNS, WEAPONS, OR VIOLENCE OF ANY KIND.
- There is a No-Tolerance Policy for violence.
- No illegal substances allowed.
- Absolutely no animals allowed (service animals must have proper official documentation, be on a leash at all times and be registered with Office).
Fire danger is extremely high here in August! We ask that everyone be aware of this danger at all times and follow all fire and smoking regulations for the safety of the land and everyone on it.
- No Open Fires (this includes any kind of candles or incense)
- No Fireworks
- No Wood or Charcoal Grills
- Camp Stove and Lantern Use is Permitted with an Accessible Fire Extinguisher (Fire Extinguishers must have current certification).
While smoking is allowed in non-restricted areas, we ask that you be considerate of others and follow the smoking regulations which state that while smoking you must remain stationary at all times and you must have an ash can with you (empty food or coffee cans are ideal). You may not ash or extinguish anything on the ground.